Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Monday - August 30, 2011

This is my 30 days, my 30 days of posts. I have finished what I set out to do one month ago. I hear from some of you that you are reading this, that you are enjoying what I write. I don't know if there are more of you than a few, but I have enjoyed doing this knowing you are reading and taking this journey with me.

I have a decision to make. Do I continue? Do I make myself post every day? Every other?

I will make the decision, I will post, I just don't know how often or on what subject.

Keep checking....

1 comment:

Peg said...

Keep check I will! I've had major computer problems and in the process of cleaning them up...I lost my book I've been writing on...I was devistated until I remembered the copy I'd printed out and the computer doctor found and replaced my writing from a backup he did. Writing is so important. Yours is so wonderful. I look forward to reading your thoughts and words however often you decide to share. Retirement & Texas are good!